Leah just completed a wildly successful crowdfunding campaign. The campaign exceeded it’s $50K goal by $37K. In this episode Leah continues to break down how she raised 87K in a month, why this campaign was different than previous campaigns and how she organized the campaign to make it as effective as possible.
Important Things to Remember
- When someone wants a product, they feel like they need it.
- Remember the 5 Calendar phases.
- You don’t have a launch day, you have a launch month.
- Use Google Sheets and Airtable to keep you organized.
- Make sure someone takes ownership of each task.
- Pick a platform with a clean mobile experience.
Revisit the Highlights
03:12 – Creating a Need
09:34 – The 5 Calendars
17:20 – Observations
25:00 – Delegation