On today’s show we are breaking down the difference between a micro-niche and a brand! Leah and CJ systematically look at each and how it relates to your own music career and especially how to use them to your advantage. They talk about how to differentiate and categorize yourself with these concepts and how they should not be confused with each other. Leah makes the point that using her audience’s own interests and ideas around genre has made a world of difference in her success. Owning a niche and taking charge of the conversation around topics can make impact how and audience responds to your content very meaningfully and really pursuing this path to the best of your abilities will have amazing rewards for you. The episode ends off with some reminders about the importance of support through these processes and why that is such a focus at the Savvy Musician Academy. For all this and more, join us today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- A special message of thanks from Chad!
- Defining micro-niches and sub-genres in the music world.
- Differentiating brand from micro-niche and genre.
- Tying your brand to an audience’s interests and deeper desires.
- Owning your niche and the conversation and perceptions around it.
- The support that is offered inside of Savvy Musician Academy.
- Why Leah stays in the trenches of the music industry.
- Today’s simple action step to do with your branding.
- And much more!
“I am not concerned about being world famous. It always makes me laugh.” — @LEAHthemusic [0:05:24]
“I am blessed with a little bit of intuition before I understood the theory of any of this. I’m still learning so much.” — @LEAHthemusic [0:17:59]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
The Savvy Musician Academy on Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/onlinemusician/
The Superfan System Elite Program — www.callsma.com
Leah on Twitter — https://twitter.com/leahthemusic
CJ on Twitter — https://twitter.com/metalmotivation
Tony Robbins — https://www.tonyrobbins.com/
Chad Anderson (student spotlight) — https://www.fromtheseruins.com/